Friday 6 June 2014

Day out in London: Natural History Museum, Kensington & Oxford Street shopping

 

On Thursday my housemates (Tien & BenBen) and I went to London for the day. We ended up wandering around the Natural History Museum, which was fun as I haven't been in years. It was a very educational experience. Then we walked around Kensington trying to find a place to eat, deciding on Bella Italia, where I had an amazing vegetarian calzone with salad. Tien & myself carried on to do some shopping on Oxford Street, specifically Forever21, but I didn't end up buying anything unfortunately. Was overall a really fun day; I always love London in the sunshine :)

OOTD:

Dress - AxParis
Crop Top - Boot Sale

Denim Jacket - Vintage
Bag - H! by Henry Holland @ Debenhams
Necklace - Topshop
Earrings - Primark
Boots - Dr Martens

Photos by Tien Nolan



No comments:

Post a Comment