Wednesday 2 July 2014

Wedding & Moving Out...

 
The 28th June was our friends Jeff and Macey's wedding at Wycliffe Baptist Church in Reading. The ceremony and reception were really cute, with all the decorations hand made. I didn't know anyone apart from my boyfriend Will, the bride and groom, and one of Will's friends who I'd only ever spoken to on the phone before, so it was a pretty weird day for me. I ended up tagging along with Will's friend, Andy and his girlfriend the whole time as Will was a groom's man. Everyone was lovely though and it just goes to show how you don't need to be over the top or extravagant to have an amazing wedding, as that's not what really matters in the long run. After much alcohol, dancing, food, laughs and two questionable performances from the groom's-men, I wish Jeff & Macey all the best for their future together and hope they are very happy :)

The next day I had to finally move out of my Reading house for third year. It was emotional to say the least and I honestly don't think I have ever been so sad to leave somewhere behind. But here's to the future; one chapter ends, another begins...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment